Last Updated: July 1, 2021
Information we may obtain
We may obtain information about you in various ways, such as through our Sites, registration or contact forms, or the Internet. The types of information we collect include:
• Contact information (such as name, postal and email address and telephone number);
• login credentials;
• Information about projects you wish us to work on;
• Other personal information in content you provide to us, such as through emails you send us.
Information We Obtain by Automated Mean
How we use the information we obtain
We may use the information described above to:
• provide products and services to you;
• send you promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
• create and manage your account;
• communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, promotions, offers, surveys and market research;
• respond to your inquiries;
• perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, economic impact analyses, demographic analyses and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
• operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Sites, and (iii) managing our Sites and other aspects of our business. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and obtain consent to the extent required by law.
Information we share
Your rights and choices
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen on our Sites.
Links to other websites and apps
Our Sites may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
How to contact us
959 Seward Street, Suite 305
Los Angeles, CA 90038
+1 (323) 978 7878
European Economic Area Addendum
• We rely on the following legal bases under applicable law to process your personal information:
o If you have consented to such processing;
o Where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps prior to entering into such a contract;
o Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
o Where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, such as to prevent, identify and protect against fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and distribution of protected content and other criminal activity. We have balanced our legitimate interests against your data protection rights. You can contact us as described in the “How to contact us” section above if you would like more information on how we balance our legitimate interests.
• Under EU data protection law, you have a number of rights with respect to the personal information we process about you, including:
o The right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interest legal basis.
o Where we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to such processing, including for profiling purposes to the extent that it is related to direct marketing.
o You also have the right to request (i) access to the personal information that we process about you, (ii) to have your personal information corrected or erased, (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) to receive your personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance from us.
o Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has happened based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
• To exercise these rights or withdraw consent, please contact us using the contact details set out in the “How To Contact Us” section, above.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.